Thursday 3 November 2016

QS5013 QS analysis: A cheap rc helicopter indoor

Let's be clear: this is not the rc helicopter that will make this pileup just want to fly, of course. But beware! that does not mean that to be a very interesting micro rc helicopter and recommend purchase ... it is that it costs less than 10 euros and is fun ... For me, it's a 10 out of 10. I tell my experience with the QS5013.

When I received this little cheap rc helicopter did not expect anything. I thought it would be less stable and more fun for me despair. I have tried many of these typical kiddies sold in toy stores and such in my city and always end the same (both me and the people around me) gathering dust in a drawer. But this small rc helicopter QS5013 has changed my view on Collect the smallest of this family.

We do not have hover (to stand still), okay, but do not think that's a problem. They have simplified both flying and they have made it so stable that for quick flights within house you spend it great. And I have to make clear the emotional point: this is a very simple rc helicopter but ... it's hilarious.

The operation of this helicopter is based on a lever to give more or less gas (up or down in the air) and another lever to turn right or left (remember that the helicopter will always go forward, so why there is no such possibility). With this simplification of controls ... you get something that really surprises.

On the control range, will go as far as the eye can see, but you just have to keep in mind that it is designed to fly home, indoor unit. If you fly out .. the slightest breeze can air it out: CAREFUL !!!. Battery, we will have about 5 minutes of continuous flight, not bad for a product of these categories. We are facing a chacharro that leaving occasionally at home, kept in his command (as the controller itself is a box for storing all) so ... I think more than correct.

In short, a very cheap rc helicopter for indoor with which I've had really good. No complaints.

Additionally, if you need to purchase some rc drones, you can search via Banggood, which is one of the wholesale platform to provide affordable prices, such as wasp rc micro copter, drone syma x5c quadcopter, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment