Tuesday 27 September 2016

M67 Skytech Analysis: An incredible cheap mini drone

I consider myself a true optimist when I face drones inside. That's why when you find one that meets the specific characteristics that I love it ... I have to recommend it to the four winds lol. The Skytech M67 has become for me in one of those drones inner worth of whether you buy a drone to fly both indoors and outdoors at the same level as one of my quadricopters nanos I always recommend: the JJRC H20.

The first thing to be clear is that strong principal of this drone is flying indoors. With great stability and speed focuses on what has to be a good drone for this area, nothing else. We could have required height control or any other subject, but this drone what it offers is simple and practical: a great flight at a cheap price. And of course, we do not have to seek higher ultra special features, but I will now discuss one in particular you have.

Elaborating on the speed of this nano drone, the M67 Skytech is a drone that could be considered quite fast if we put in the fastest flight modes. this can even stand up to wind 10KM / h, which is already quite a feat for a drone at this price and features. This data makes it clear that we can achieve speeds very worthy indoor and outdoor assures us to fight fairly quiet days gusting quite powerful wind, so ... even can beat us great days of flight outdoors with this drone smaller than Palm of my hand.

On the control range, it arrives perfectly where you can control with vision, even reaching distances of 30 meters, which for a drone that hardly see 5 meters ... totally seems like a large safety margin for this Skyteh M67 . Its battery, auqneu is not the best, if you get hold until 6 minutes or even 7 continuous flight. More or less in the middle, there I am not going to criticize, but with the advantage of being able to exchange your battery (you buy a pack of 5 ... and you're flying to infinity).

On one of the characteristics I said I had, we can highlight the headless mode. This mode does not work by starting from the air at 100%, but if you activate it according to the directions from the ground, you get a function that is really interesting in drones of this size for indoor flight ... but ultimately it will be quite boring and you will not touch anymore.

In short, a drone that has loved me and that is in the highest position of drones inside from my point of view. A sturdy, cheap, nice, flies well, drone is fast, you exchange the batteries ... What else do you want?

Additionally, if you need to purchase some rc drone accessories, you can search via Banggood, which is one of the wholesale platform to provide affordable prices, such as  remote control mini helicopter, frsky tfr6, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment