Thursday 1 September 2016

Bee drone nano analysis Metakoo RC: Quadcopter with height control

It is a fact that I love drones inside. The end is where I usually fly: in my house. And I think that may be the situation of the majority, because when you live in a city or a place where you can not go every day to fly to the field ... because such devices are usually very interesting. Today I bring a drone that I liked a lot but has certain elements that can hit a little. We talk in depth now Metakoo Bee RC.

The Bee Metakoo RC is a drone nano smaller than the palm of the hand main attraction has height control. That means that if I put it to 2 meters high it will stay at that height, plain and simple. This does not mean it will retain his position, nothing is further from reality, only the height is preserved and that the position will vary as it does not have GPS.

Having explained what offers this drone as main differentiating features have to look at how it behaves in flight. We are in the classic interior drone that comes to have a good speed and could even fly outside with some wind (less than 5km / h, more would be crazy). Important support is getting good shots because the plastic housing makes good protection to engines and electronics.

But of course ... all could not be good. You have to keep in mind that I could only test a single Metakoo Bee RC drone, so it may be my version problem of what I will tell. The fact is that occasionally has the power cuts, causing it to fall to lead the cuadricóptero wherever you are. It's a really strange glitch I understand that not be a problem the model itself but ... I talk about my experience, so I have to record it.

On the control range this is a drone that reaches as far as the eye can see and up to 30 meters, more or less, being a distance more than acceptable (it is ... is absurdly high) and has a battery that is around 4 minutes I believe that is more than enough for a drone that you load in 30 minutes you're going to use occasionally at home.

If you are a person who wants a simple drone flying occasionally not see bad choice, but if you you want to enjoy this hobby really inside it may not be the best option, being more interesting and cheap one alike JJRC Eachine H8 H20 Mini. 

You can purchase your favorite one via Banggood. It is the time of its 10th anniversary, and you can buy the rc drone and gadgets at affordable prices, such as cheap mini motors, esc combo, etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment