Monday 11 January 2016

Syma X5SC-1, Your Cool Night Flight Drone

The Syma X5SC-1 stands out as a drone a price of around $66 and can carry some weight (could a sports GoPro or type Sj 4000), adding a quite achieved stability. Drone is a key if you want to move from a mere toy to Mr. drone that will serve to make your videos more spectacular or simply enjoy a day of flights and races with friends.

Much has been criticized this drone, especially what we will give cane in the final analysis, but let's face it ... we paid 100 euros did you expect more? No autonomous flight control is really simple and intuitive, without fanfare, and some body parts is not that they are of the highest quality (though surprised "forced landing", if not crash into the hard, cold asphalt can bear).

We are facing a drone having a resistance, a power and, in general, very good performance that marry perfectly with its price. Above it is allowed to bring more or less interesting tidbits like headless mode !!!! Come on, a display by Syma xD (but I appreciate it, mind you).

But rafa! You forgot your FPV fascinating way !!! Well ... I will say that I have not forgotten him, but ... I like to let the bad things to the end. And it is that this is a drone that I love and that is the first to be chosen to fly on my part, but the FPV has Syma so happens to dangerous anecdotal. Naturally, this is my experience, and taking into account comments from other bloggers as colleagues and have to take into account in proportion. The fact is that the FPV (ie widespread and more than proven) remains frozen and that of real-time .. is rather propaganda advertising, a shame. But the interesting thing is that when I've been connecting with my Syma FPV mode ... for losing control after 30 seconds by interference and lost, so clear.

Finally, leaving aside my apocalyptic experiences, I have to admit that this is a very interesting and worth drone to be purchased and enjoyed, not for nothing ... This kind of rc helicopters is one of the best sports to bring cameras paying about $ 66. 


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. Wltoys RC

    ReplyDelete